Save the date: October 8, 2022
Check out our FAQ page for more details about bike collection and donation.
Allina Health hosts annual community bike collection event!
As a health care organization, we recognize good health habits start early, which is why each year we partner with Free Bikes 4 Kidz MN, a non-profit organization geared toward helping all kids ride into a healthier, happier childhood by providing bikes to those in need.
For more than a decade Allina Health and Free Bikes 4 Kidz MN have partnered to help kids live a healthy, active life by collecting, refurbishing and giving bikes to kids in our communities. Visit our volunteer page to volunteer and get involved with helping kids get active.
DONATE YOUR BIKES
Saturday, Oct. 8, 2022 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Consider donating a gently used or new bike and ask family and friends if they have one they’d like to donate.
Download the Free Bikes 4 Kidz flyer and post at your location.
2022 BIKE COLLECTION SITES
- Abbott Northwestern – WestHealth, Plymouth
- Allina Health Faribault Medical Center/Allina Health Faribault Clinic
- Allina Health United Hospital – Hastings Regina Campus / Allina Health Hastings Nininger Road Specialty Clinic
- Buffalo Hospital
- Cambridge Medical Center
- New Ulm Medical Center
- Owatonna Hospital
- River Falls Area Hospital / Allina Health River Fall Clinic, Wisconsin
- St. Francis Regional Medical Center, Shakopee
- Allina Health Annandale Clinic
- Allina Health Apple Valley Clinic
- Allina Health Blaine Clinic
- Allina Health Centennial Lakes Clinic (Edina)
- Allina Health Champlin Clinic
- Allina Health Coon Rapids Clinic
- Allina Health Eagan Clinic
- Allina Health Highland Park Clinic
- Allina Health Isles Clinic (Minneapolis)
- Allina Health Lakeville Clinic
- Allina Health Maple Grove Clinic
- Allina Health Northfield Clinic
- Allina Health Richfield Clinic
- Allina Health Shoreview Clinic
- Allina Health St. Michael Clinic
- Allina Health Woodbury Clinic